Welcome to the Butternut School District
The Mission of the Butternut School District is to provide a safe educational environment that inspires our students and prepares them for success in the ever-changing world.
Several factors make our mission possible.
• Primary is the dedication of a staff willing to do whatever it takes to help students be successful through patience and continuing professional development.
• The insight of the Butternut School Board and the support of our district residents help Butternut maintain a high graduation rate.
• Our graduates benefit through the Butternut Community Scholarship, made possible by John and Melissa Besse, by receiving $20,000 to help with post high school education expenses.
• Lastly, average class sizes around sixteen (16) students allow our staff to better attend to individual needs.
I invite you to stop for a visit and find out more
about what Butternut School District provides for our students and our
2015 Butternut Summer League Basketball
Team 2 Butternut
Team 3 Phillips
Team 4 Winter
All games will be played in Butternut
10 Minute Warm-up/Half-time
(2) 20 Minute Running Clock Halves
Traditional fouls and game play
Coaches will get (3) full time-outs and (2) 30 sec. time outs
2nd Game will start approximately 10 minutes after the 1st game ends.Teams that are alphabetically first will wear dark(away) uniforms
The School District of
Butternut does not discriminate in education or employment based on sex,